Just ASK!

12:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Just an hour ago I was heading for a major panic attack. My heart was racing, I couldn't fix it all. I was trying to figure out how on earth this week was going to work and all survive. How was I not going to crumble... I know many would just say, let everyone take care of themselves... We, I don't work that way. We are a family that reaches out to each other.

I stood on the deck in the sun watching Paisley pace, waiting for her labor to start. I was mulling and getting anxious trying to make it all happen. Then clear as day I heard the words in my head... "ASK". "Ask who," I thought... "ASK" came again... I stood trying to figure out what "ASK" meant so I thought okay, I'll say a prayer. After I poured my heart out, praying that I'll be able to do it all, I ended my prayer. WEll, I didn't feel better. Then the impression came again, "ASK". I muttered under my breath, "Ask what"... "Ask Who!"

I had the phone in my hand and started dialing my friend whom I rarely see. We had gone to lunch last week after months of not seeing her. I hung up I didn't want to burden her and we had just started planning to see each other again more often. I started to dail her cell again. I knew she was at work and probably wouldn't pick up. I didn't even know what to say... I just knew I had to call.

As I talked with her she helped me make arrangements that needed made. She comforted me about other things and we shared a nice conversation afterward.

In the end...

I didn't need the meds, I ASKED and I've been blessed. I feel so at peace. I can finish this day. I will be thanking the Lord for my blessings and am again aware that he knows of my needs and if I ASK a way will be made for those things that need more than me...

0 comments: